ZOOM RECORDING AVAILABLE MARCH 16: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/AI2Oztg4TWg5kWKJYNPjLWQkBlevtZDlFeY6sBtIHNBY_OLnubQqX6XnYu4xYLpL.WdC69l6y7qrU2yxx
- Curious about Solar Energy?
- Interested but don’t know where to start?
- Not sure it makes sense in Minnesota?
Get your questions answered in this one-hour zoom conversation about solar in Minneapolis.
The Lynnhurst Environmental Committee (LEC) has invited solar industry expert and new Lynnhurst neighbor Jesse Feinberg to give us the big picture on solar, and breakdown if solar makes sense in Minnesota, what the benefits are, and how to evaluate installation bids. Long-time Lynnhurst resident and homeowner Mikkel Beckman will share his personal experience selecting an installer, the process of having panels installed, and how the last year has gone relying completely on the sun for electricity.
Please join us. It is going to be a powerful hour!
Lynnhurst Solar Conversation:
- When: March 15 – 7pm to 8pm, with an optional half hour for questions
- Where: On Zoom — To register, email the LEC at email@example.com, subject “Register,” by noon March 15. A meeting link will be emailed to you.